Why roast coffee at home with the FreshRoast SR500 or SR700? August 06 2014, 1 Comment
The answer to this question is adapted from the FreshRoast SR500 box. I felt that it was very applicable and something that many of you might find interesting.
So why roast coffee at home?
- Fresh and flavourful coffee, guaranteed - Commercially roasted whole bean coffee starts to lose flavour in just three days but green(unroasted) beans stay fresh for about two years.
- Home roasting is fast and easy- The FreshRoast SR500 automatically roasts enough coffee to brew about 20 cups and does it in under ten minutes.
- Beans are roasted to your liking - Whatever your favourite roasting style, from light cinnamon to rich Italian, the FreshRoast SR 500 lets you have complete control.
- You will discover your creative side - Combine different bean varieties and roasting styles to create special blends for yourself, family and friends. Custom coffee blends make thoughtful gifts.
- More coffee choices - At Pre-Umber.ca we offer popular and exotic green coffee beans, including decaffeinated, organic, sustainable and fair trade varieties from around the world.