For the coffee lover who is looking for a coffee brewer that meets up to their exacting standards this might just be what you are looking for. The Brazen Plus 3.0 is certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to meet their exacting standards. The Brazen Plus brew system has features not found on any other consumer coffee maker. Settings are adjustable for water brewing temperature between 190F-210F/90C-99C with accuracy to within 1 degree Fahrenheit. A patented feature allows temperature calibration with altitude correction. The oversized shower head and pulsed water flow ensure complete coffee bed saturation for terrific coffee extraction. 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Permanent filter included or use paper filters. Thermal carafe (SCA approved) with brew through lid keeps coffee hot. The Brazen Plus 3.0 is one of the very few that meet the Home Brewer certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America to their standards.
- Capacity: 1.2 Liter, 40 oz, 8(5oz) cups
- Temperature Control: Set brewing temperature from 190F-210F(90C-99C)
- Programmable Brew Start Time: Wake up to coffee with timed brew setting
- New program: revised pulse water release timing for better extraction
- New universal system power boards
- New micro controller: faster data refresh
- Ideal coffee extraction: Coffee grounds are fully saturated due to oversized showerhead and pulsing of the water flow.
- Elevation calibration: Adjust your brew temperature based on elevation to achieve a hot cup of coffee regardless of how far above sea level.
- Thermal Carafe with brew through lid keeps coffee hot (SCA approved)
- Pre-Soak setting allows the coffee to bloom before brewing for better flavour
- Stainless steel reservoir that's easy to fill
- Permanent gold filter included or use paper filters(10 cup for max benefit/extraction)
- Memory save: Settings remain, even if the power goes out.
- Sleep mode: Saves power when not in use
- 2-Year warranty
Pre-Umber is happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders over $100.00 (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon there is a flat rate fee)- and as a bonus, we always offer free shipping on the Aerobie Aeropress Permanent filters! Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. You will also have the option to choose a faster Canada Post service if you prefer.
If your cart just doesn't seem to total up to $100.00, don't worry. Pre-Umber offers real-time carrier shipping through Canada Post. Just go through the checkout process until you see the shipping charges options. You can choose various Canada Post options depending on how badly you need your coffee :) You will see real-time pricing so you can rest assured knowing exactly what you will be charged.
Pre-Umber wants you to enjoy your coffee or merchandise as soon as we can get it to you, so we always strive to send your order out within 24 hours of having received it.
To see the Canada Post delivery standards please follow this link and use our Postal code T4J1R1. Delivery Standards
At this time Pre-Umber only ships within Canada.