Gene Cafe Home Coffee Roaster
The Gene Cafe CBR-101 has established itself as an excellent roaster capable of producing about half a pound of uniformly roasted coffee. It uses a unique vortex twisting, off-axis chamber rotation which assures complete distribution of the green coffee during roasting. This motion is one of the main reasons for the roasted coffee's uniform color.
Gene Cafe CBR-101 Features
- Vortex twisting mixing
- Fully automatic roasting & cooling
- Both time and temperature can be controlled
- Heats with indirect air from 1 to 23 minutes
- Heat range 374-482 F degrees/190-250 C degrees
- Cools with ambient temperature forced air approx. 10 minutes
- User can activate cooling cycle at any time
- Capacity: 300g per roast (10.6 ounces)
- Roast cycle: about 15 minutes for Full City roast plus cooling
- Temperature controlled by electronic thermostat
- Roast progress can be seen through glass roasting chamber
- Heat element: 1200 - 1400 Watts
- Quiet operation. Noise level: 65dB
- Overheat protection
- Height: 10"
- Width: 15"
- Depth: 9"
- Weight: 12.1 pounds
- Power Supply: 120V
- Warranty: 1 year
Manufacturer's Specifications and Guarantee
One year manufacturer's warranty. The Gene Cafe Home Coffee Roaster is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year warranty from the date of purchase.
Attention: Do not run this machine without the roast chamber in place. Parts will melt if you do this. Always ensure that the roast chamber is in place before beginning to run the machine.
Here are some tips for roasting from the manufacturers of the Gene Café: