The Behmor coffee bean roaster is an easy to use coffee roaster that allows the user to utilize pre-programmed roast settings or manually control roast parameters. Roast 100-gram samples to 1 pound small batch production The Behmor Coffee Bean Roaster employs patent-pending smoke suppression technology for roasting.
- Up to 1 pound (454 grams) of coffee beans per roast
- New higher Multi-speed motor for better roast control- 16 and 32 RPM
- New 2x more powerful MCU (Micro Controller) cuts data refresh time by 50%
- New On Board Audible Beep Advisory (unattended safety cutoff and :15 remaining warning)
- New Universal Power and Control Boards- adds future flexibility/ work in 120v or 220v*
- New Reprogrammable Firmware Feature (requires wired connection)
- 5 pre-programmed roast settings
- Patented smoke suppression technology for indoor roasting
- Manual roasting override ability of key settings
- Unattended Safety Cut off w/ audible advisory
- Cooling cycle for quick end to roasting duration
- Thermostatically Controlled Quartz Roasting Elements
- Lighted interior for visual monitoring during roasting
- Adjustable, On-the-Fly Time Controls
- Removable roasting drum with internal braces for full bean turbulence
- Removable chaff tray for easy cleaning
- Automatic System Diagnostics – Troubleshooting
- RoHS Compliant- reduced hazardous substances
- Easy to clean interior
- 1-year warranty
- Power: 1630W
- Certified : CETL, CE, GCC, SAA
*Universal Boards still require proper AC Components associated to voltage
Pre-Umber is happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders over $100.00 (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon there is a flat rate fee)- and as a bonus, we always offer free shipping on the Aerobie Aeropress Permanent filters! Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. You will also have the option to choose a faster Canada Post service if you prefer.
If your cart just doesn't seem to total up to $100.00, don't worry. Pre-Umber offers real-time carrier shipping through Canada Post. Just go through the checkout process until you see the shipping charges options. You can choose various Canada Post options depending on how badly you need your coffee :) You will see real-time pricing so you can rest assured knowing exactly what you will be charged.
Pre-Umber wants you to enjoy your coffee or merchandise as soon as we can get it to you, so we always strive to send your order out within 24 hours of having received it.
To see the Canada Post delivery standards please follow this link and use our Postal code T4J1R1. Delivery Standards
At this time Pre-Umber only ships within Canada.