- 2000+ WATTS OF HEATING POWER (20 AMP, 120V OUTLET REQUIRED)
- 360 WATTS OF INTENSE COOLING SYSTEM. HAND COOL <2 MIN, ROOM COOL IN A LITTLE AS 3 MINUTES FOR A KILO
- DIMENSIONS: 14 3/16" WIDE X 28" LONG X 21" HIGH (WITHOUT HOPPER- 26” WITH)
- ROAST TIMES. AS LITTLE AS 12 MINUTES OR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. AVERAGE ROAST TIME IS 14-15 MINUTES TO SECOND CRACK.
- CAPACITY: 100 GRAMS TO 1 KILOGRAM; 3 TO 36 OUNCES
- HEAVILY INSULATED FOR EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY
- 3 LB PERFORATED ROASTING DRUM, 13 LB ROAST CHAMBER FOR STABILITY
- CONTROLLABLE RECYCLED ROAST CHAMBER AIR FOR ADDED EFFICIENCY
- ADJUSTABLE ROAST CHAMBER AIR FLOW
- IMPROVED SMOKE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM
- BEAN MASS AND CHAMBER THERMOCOUPLES AND DISPLAY
PROFESSIONAL DRUM ROASTER TECHNOLOGY FOR THE HOME ROASTER OR COFFEE PROFESSIONAL
- VIEW PORT
- PROFESSIONAL STYLE TRIER
- USB COMMUNICATION PORT FOR PC CONNECTIVITY
- PERFECT SAMPLE ROASTER FOR SHOPS AND COFFEE PROFESSIONALS
- CREATE YOUR OWN PROFILES, CAPTURE AND LOAD PREVIOUS MANUAL ROASTS, AND SHARE SAVED PROFILES
- PROGRAMMED TO RUN THE COOLING FAN AND DUMP YOUR BEANS AT A PREDETERMINED TIME
- PRE-HEAT TO A PREDETERMINED LEVEL
- AUTO DUMP AND COOLING FEATURE FOR FIRE PREVENTION
- EASY BEAN LOADING AND DUMPING
- AUTO-DETECT ROAST START OPTION
- BUILT TO ROAST BATCH AFTER BATCH
We are expecting these roasters the end of December or the first of 2020. Check out our teaser video in our blog section and if you would like to be put on the waiting list for news of when this will arrive please contact us through our contact page.
Pre-Umber is happy to offer our customers free shipping on all orders over $100.00 (Northwest Territories, Nunavut and the Yukon there is a flat rate fee)- and as a bonus, we always offer free shipping on the Aerobie Aeropress Permanent filters! Orders qualifying for free shipping will be sent via Canada Post Expedited Parcel service. You will also have the option to choose a faster Canada Post service if you prefer.
If your cart just doesn't seem to total up to $100.00, don't worry. Pre-Umber offers real-time carrier shipping through Canada Post. Just go through the checkout process until you see the shipping charges options. You can choose various Canada Post options depending on how badly you need your coffee :) You will see real-time pricing so you can rest assured knowing exactly what you will be charged.
Pre-Umber wants you to enjoy your coffee or merchandise as soon as we can get it to you, so we always strive to send your order out within 24 hours of having received it.
To see the Canada Post delivery standards please follow this link and use our Postal code T4J1R1. Delivery Standards
At this time Pre-Umber only ships within Canada.