The Art and Craft of Coffee, By Kevin Sinnott
For those just beginning their journey in home roasting coffee or perhaps for those who just want to expand their knowledge, The Art and Craft of Coffee, by Kevin Sinnott will be sure to inspire and enrich your knowledge.
A quote from the back of the book says, "There is no other beverage that gives you a better way to travel the world than coffee. You can literally taste the volcanic lava from Sumatra, smell the spice fields of India, and lift your spirits to the Colombian mountaintops in your morning cup of joe. The Art and Craft of Coffee shows you how to get the most out of your coffee, from fresh-roasted bean to hand-crafted brew."
"In The Art and Craft of Coffee, Kevin Sinnott, the coffee world's most ardent consumer advocate, educates, inspires, and caffeinates you. Inside you will find:
- How bean coffee beans are farmed and harvested
- Insight into single-origin coffee beans and worldwide coffee harvests
- A photo guide to roasting your own coffee at home
- How to choose the best grinder for your beans
- A complete, visual manual for 9 coffee brewing styles, including French press, vacuum, Chemex, auto-drip, Turkish ibrik, and espresso
- Delicious recipes for dozens of coffee espresso beverages."